Excellent healthcare begins with an accurate diagnosis.
Our specially trained staff and advanced medical imaging technology means you get the right diagnosis faster.
Whether it’s the detection of a serious condition like heart disease or the diagnosis of a broken arm, Slidell Memorial Hospital’s Imaging Center and Inpatient Medical Imaging Department plays an important role in helping you get better quicker. Our state-of-the-art technology and expert medical imaging services help your doctor see what’s going on, ensuring you receive a customized treatment plan.
Our center is staffed by specialized physicians and radiologists who are board certified by the American College of Radiology.
Because we know time is of the essence when it comes to diagnosing a health condition, we offer same-day appointments and convenient parking. You’re also welcome to tour the facility before your appointment to help ease any anxiety you may be feeling.
Our Imaging Services
- Breast Biopsy
- CT Scan
- DEXA/Bone Densitometry
- Mammography (3D Tomosynthesis)
- American College of Radiology Accredited Facility for:
- Computed Tomography
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Image Gently – The Alliance for Radiation Safety in Pediatric Imaging
- ACR Participant – Lung Cancer Screening Registry
- ACR Participant – National Mammography Database
- Image Wisely – Radiation Safety in Adult Medical Imaging