Ways to Give
You can help save lives in our community by supporting the SMH Foundation as we work to improve the quality of life for all of our neighbors.
Without your support, we wouldn’t be able to bring cutting-edge treatments and quality care to the region. Your philanthropy helps enhance services, provide advanced training for our community and ensure essential healthcare services are available close to home.
However you choose to give, you can be certain that your generosity will make a lasting impact in the lives of your neighbors.
There are a number of ways to give to the SMH Foundation:
- Annual giving
- Guardian angels
- Corporate gifts and sponsorships
- Memorial and tribute gifts
- Other ways to give
You can also donate to a specific fund:
- Benevolent Fund for SMH Employees: Assistance for employees who have experienced an emergency.
- Cardiac Care Fund: Programs, equipment and resources for the SMH Heart Center.
- Cancer Care Fund: Programs, equipment and resources for the SMH Regional Cancer Center.
- Community Outreach Fund: Screenings, Girl/Boy Talk, Fit as a Firefighter and Women and Children services.
- Employee Campaign Fund
- Physicians Campaign Fund
- Volunteer Services Fund: Medical school scholarships.
- Patient Resources Fund: Virtually connecting people with their loved ones in the hospital through The Grambo Connection.